Reiki training empowers you to practice Reiki – a system that includes meditation, mantra, symbols, reiju and hands-on treatment.
Students receive training in small classes (2-8 students) to provide plenty of individual attention. Classes include written materials, certificates, with an emphasis on hands on experiences in a supportive environment.
- Foundation Reiki – Introduces the system of Reiki and provides the ability to offer self-treatment.
- First Degree – Focuses on the ability to offer sessions informally to others.
- Second Degree – Introduces symbols, mantras and the ability to offer remote sessions.
- Master Practitioner – Is offered to students with a deep commitment and integration of the system of Reiki. Master symbol and attunement.
- Master Teacher Training – Is offered as an apprenticeship which typically includes one year commitment, by arrangement.
After training, I offer my students the following on-going opportunities to strengthen and honor their work:
- Practitioner Groups: Support, sharing and an opportunity to give/receive treatments together with colleagues in a lovely environment
- Deja Vu (review training): Students are always welcome to review a training and deepen their experience on a donation basis as space allows . (contact)
- Community Outreach Opportunities: We often provide local community groups a special Reiki/guided visualization sampling and practitioners are invited to participate. Recent offerings include Yolo Hospice, Davis Caregiver Support Group, Yolo Adult Day Health Care Staff, PEO of Davis, and CA House Multi-Faith Living Community.