First Degree Training
First Degree training gives many students all the tools they wish along with a lifetime supply of Reiki at their fingertips.
- You receive tools for sharing Reiki informally with others – and we provide you opportunities to do so in supportive ways at monthly Practitioner gatherings as well as Reiki Circles and other outreach offerings to the community.
- You receive attunements and learn protocols for offering full Reiki treatments (table and seated methods) to others. We will discuss how Reiki supports wellness, the philosophy and history of Reiki practice, as well as Reiki precepts.
- The training is limited to nine students so that you receive ample hands-on experience giving and receiving Reiki treatments.
After training, students receive these ongoing opportunities:
- Practitioner Group: Support, sharing and an opportunity to give/receive treatments together in a lovely environment
- Deja Vu (review training): Students are always welcome to review a training and deepen their experience on a donation basis as space allows
- Reiki Circle: Practitioners are invited to share their gifts by offering treatments at our monthly Reiki Circle in a lovely supervised setting.
Upcoming Training Dates:
- Sunday, Mar 31, 2019