Master Practitioner Certification
Date TBA (early 2020)
9:30 am – 5:30 pm
Master Practitioner Certification includes:
- Students will review full-treatment, seated treatment, distance and emotional healing protocols
- Students receive additional back treatment and related protocols
- Setting an intention for your practice going forward as a master practitioner
- Master therapist expectations, standards, ethics and practices
- Receive master attunement, Reiju and certification
Prerequisites: Second Degree certification with demonstrated commitment and practice.
$275 includes all materials and master certificate. $25 earlybird discount for payment received in advance.
Master classes are limited to 4-6 students per class.