I love to share Reiki and am delighted to facilitate small group offerings for community groups and local non-profits.
Recent offerings include
- Young @ Heart – quarterly offering to seniors
- Yolo Adult Day Health Center – Staff offering
- Brown Bag Wellness for Staff at UCD
- Yolo Hospice – “A Taste of Reiki”
- Caregiver Support Group at Davis Comm. Church
- The Carlton in Davis
- PEO of Davis
- Caregiver Support Group at UCD
- Paradise Valley Estates Assisted & Independent Living Centers
- CA House – Reiki for Students entering Finals Week
If you know of a community group that would benefit from a Reiki group session, please let them know that I am available and would be happy to organize and facilitate an offering to meet their needs.
Reiki Circles – A monthly gift to the community to receive Reiki treatments by local practitioners in an inviting, supervised group environment.
Young at Heart – A quarterly offering to seniors that includes a high tea, conversation, music/sing along and a guided meditation with seated Reiki.
Informational Evenings – Offer information and an opportunity to participate in a seated group Reiki session. Our most recent evening was held with practitioner panel Barbara Ashby, Jennifer Foss, Jennifer Gouine and Eliza Sater, moderated by Diane Parro. Seated group Reiki session/guided meditation offered by Brenda Mohr, Joy Snipes, Elizabeth Fulmer and our panelists.