Community Reiki Circle of Davis
A monthly gift to the Davis community, and you – in a beautiful setting with and a little dark chocolate just because! A great way to try Reiki!
I facilitate and supervise this monthly offering of Reiki treatments provided by local trained Reiki practitioners in an inviting drop-in setting. You receive a 20 to 25-minute Reiki treatment lying on a treatment table, usually receiving from two practitioners. I am there to welcome you and answer your questions.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, Community Reiki is suspended indefinitely
Sliding scale: $10-30 at the door or via venmo supports this gift
What can you expect from your Community Reiki Circle experience?
- Treatments are offered on massage tables. You only need to remove your shoes and eyeglasses.
- Practitioners offer treatments with light, non-invasive touch, or you may receive a treatment with the practitioner holding their hands above your body.
- You may experience some warmth, coolness, tingling, “nothing”, or just a sense of relaxing. You may enter a meditative state or experience deep relaxation where you have an awareness of the surroundings, but experience of sense of “waking up” when the session is complete.
What do I need to do?
- You do not have to do or believe anything to receive Reiki. There is no known medical contraindication to receiving Reiki. The only prerequisite is your wish to try a session.
- Feel free to daydream, relax, listen to the music, focus on your breath.
- Although we offer treatments in a quiet environment to enhance your experience, you may ask questions or provide feedback at any time.
Why receive a Reiki session?
- Reiki is a subtle balancing practice that is holistic — it supports healing in physical, emotional, mental and spiritual levels.
- Reiki is a complementary practice that supports and enhances all forms of conventional therapies.
Other introductory sessions:
You may wish to schedule a session at our Reiki Clinic on the first Monday of the month offered in the Gallery at Davis Community Church.