Individual Reiki Sessions
Currently, we offer remote sessions only in compliance with current public health directives for social distancing/shelter-in place due to the CID-19 pandemic.
What can you expect at an individual Reiki treatment (in-person)?
Before your session, you will complete a brief patient information form. We discuss any questions you may have. I typically provide Reiki treatments on a massage table, although you may receive a treatment seated if that is more comfortable for you.
- You remain fully dressed (except for your shoes!). Comfortable clothing is encouraged.
I provide bolsters, pillows and blankets for your comfort.
- A treatment is offered through a series of gentle hand placements on or just above your body.
I ask you to allow 90 minutes for your appointment so that there is ample time to discuss your experience and address your questions.
What can you expect during a remote Reiki session?
- We offer remote sessions via Zoom or phone, your choice. The gift of remote sessions is that you can receive in the comfort of your own home and there’s no driving to or from!
- Before the session, we allow for conversation to answer any questions and to provide an overview of a Reiki session.
- I typically will talk gently through the session so that you are aware of the process throughout.
- After the session, there is time allowed for any questions about the experience.
How often should you receive Reiki?
Although any Reiki treatment is beneficial, receiving Reiki on a regular basis produces optimum benefit. Clients experiencing physical/emotional stress benefit from frequent sessions. To support challenging times, I offer a discount for three pre-paid sessions.
The effects of Reiki are cumulative. With each successive treatment the body responds more readily, allowing deeper changes to take place.