Reiki Training, Treatment & Outreach
Elizabeth A Fulmer, RMT, SD
Reiki Master/Teacher, Spiritual Director
Cooper House (4th and F)
Integrated Spirituality Program, 412 C Street
In my commitment to keep us all safe and healthy, I am fully vaccinated and receive testing every week at Healthy Davis Together.
- In-Person Reiki sessions– Cooper House
- Stones & Tones – Individual and paired sessions on Saturday, Sept 4 – Cooper House
- Community Clinic sessions – Monday, Sept 13, Fireside Room – 412 C Street
- Practitioner Clinic Sessions – Monday, Sept 13, 6-8 pm – Registration required
- First Degree Training – Saturday, Sept 11, 9:30 am – 5:30 pm – Cooper House
- Seasonal Retreat Afternoon with Soul Collage – Saturday, Sept 18 – Fireside Room
- ArtsPlay Women’s Circle – 4th Thursday evenings, July 22, Aug 26 & Sept 23
- 14-Day Meditation & Self-Treatment Practice – NEW! Wed, September 8 & 22
- Fall Joy in the Journey Circles – 1st & 3rd Monday or Wednesday evenings
- 2nd Sunday Reflection Group – June – November (waitlist)
- Seasonal Retreat Afternoons with SoulCollage – Sat, October 30
2021 Expressive ArtsPlay Women’s Group
Offered by Brenda Mohr & Elizabeth Fulmer
4th Thursdays: July 22, August 26 & September 23
6:30 – 8 pm (Livestream)
A small-group offering for women that weaves creativity with laughter and fun!
Art material kits provided for porch pick up in Davis (Register)
- Guided Reiki Self-Treatment
Tuesday evenings, 7 – 8pm (zoom)
Sundays, 4:30 – 5:30 (zoom)
Come receive guided meditation and self-treatment!
Open to all – no prior Reiki training or meditation experience required. Offered by donation. (register)
- Loving Kindness Meditation
Fridays, Noon – 1 pm (zoom)
Come practice and reconnect in community online. Guided meditation that includes a loving kindness blessing for ourselves, our loved ones, our communities and the world.
No meditation experience required, (register)
Offered via Zoom – participants receive an invitation with links to join the meeting prior to the event. Offered by donation.
As a Reiki Master / Teacher, I am dedicated to practicing, teaching and creating community awareness of the stress-reducing, complementary healing practice of Reiki.
I offer treatments, training and outreach to share this work with others, provide mentorship to new students and offer colleagueship and community for practitioners.
My Reiki practice in Davis, California includes a wide variety of offerings with the intention to share the practice of Reiki in accessible ways. Currently I am offering sessions to Davis clients in their homes (fully vaccinated and/or with a negative Covid test within 72 hours of the session).
Starting September 2021, I offer Reiki services in downtown offices at the Cooper House, 4th and F Streets and at my North Davis studio, as well as through the Integrated Spirituality program at 4th and C Streets.
I love this practice. It is a privilege and joy to share this valuable therapeutic art that promotes and enhances well-being and holistic healing.
Contemplative Reflection: Individual & Group Spiritual Direction Circles
My Spiritual Direction practice is offered through the Integrated Spirituality program in downtown Davis with sessions currently offered by phone or livestream via Zoom in accordance with current public health directives.
My services include individual direction, group spiritual direction, contemplative retreats, and guided contemplative groups.
All Integrated Spirituality sponsored services are eligible for scholarship funding with arrangement in advance.
I am honored to companion others in this contemplative practice.