Reiki training empowers you to practice Reiki – a system that includes meditation, mantra, symbols, reiju and hands-on treatment.
Students receive training in small classes (2-8 students) to provide plenty of individual attention. Classes include written materials, certificates, with an emphasis on hands on experiences in a supportive environment.
- Foundation Reiki – Introduces the system of Reiki and provides the ability to offer self-treatment. Manual and 2 attunements/reiju included.
- First Degree – Focuses on the ability to offer sessions informally to others. Seated and full table session training,. Prerequisite: Foundation Reiki
- Second Degree – Introduces symbols, mantras and the ability to offer remote sessions. Prerequisite: First Degree
- Master Practitioner – Is offered to students with a deep commitment and integration of the system of Reiki. Master symbol and attunement. Prerequisite: Second Degree training and demonstrated commitment to the practice
- Master Teacher Training – Is offered as an apprenticeship which typically includes one year commitment, by arrangement.
After training, I offer my students the following on-going opportunities to strengthen and honor their work:
- Practitioner Groups: Support, sharing and an opportunity to give/receive treatments together with colleagues in a lovely environment
- Deja Vu (review training): Students are always welcome to review a training and deepen their experience on a donation basis as space allows . (contact)
- Community Outreach Opportunities: We often provide local community groups a special Reiki/guided visualization sampling and practitioners are invited to participate. Recent (pre-pandemic) offerings include Yolo Hospice, Davis Caregiver Support Group, Yolo Adult Day Health Care Staff, PEO of Davis, and CA House Multi-Faith Living Community.