First Degree Training
First Degree training gives many students all the tools they wish along with a lifetime supply of Reiki at their fingertips.
- You receive tools for sharing Reiki informally with others – and we provide you opportunities to do so in supportive ways at monthly Practitioner gatherings as well as outreach offerings to the community.
- You receive attunements and learn protocols for offering full Reiki treatments (table and seated methods) to others. We will discuss how Reiki supports wellness, the philosophy and history of Reiki practice, as well as Reiki precepts.
- The training is limited to a small group so that you receive ample hands-on experience giving and receiving Reiki treatments.
After training, students receive these ongoing opportunities:
- Practitioner Group: Support, sharing and an opportunity to give/receive with other practitioners on First Saturdays, 2-4:30 pm. Pre-registration required. N95 or KN94 masks are required indoors. (We provide masks as needed)
- Reiki Circle: Practitioners are invited to offer sessions quarterly to UCD students during finals week at CA House on Russell Blvd. Sessions are offered typically with 2 practitioners working together.
- Deja Vu (review training): Students are always welcome to review a training and deepen their experience on a donation basis as space allows
Upcoming Training Dates:
- Saturday – date to be announced!
Please indicate your interest by completing the form below and I will connect with you!
9:30 am – 5:30 pm
Cooper House, 621 4th Street, Davis, CA
Limited to 4-6 students (DejaVu students welcome as space allows on a donation basis)
Training begins promptly – the ending time is approximate. Please plan accordingly!
Prerequisite: Foundation: Self-Treatment Training