During these challenging times, I want to share the protocols we are following to help us, our loved ones and our community stay well!
I am committed to our health and well-being and am fully vaccinated. I test twice a week every Friday and Tuesday through Healthy Davis Together*.
As the virus conditions are changing daily, please know that I understand if you wish to reschedule your session! You may choose to receive a zoom session or to postpone your appointment to a time when it feels more comfortable for you.
As I have some fragile clients in my practice, I appreciate your careful compliance as we navigate the changing situation together!
For in-person sessions or group offerings:
- All persons entering the studio must be fully vaccinated and provide a negative covid test result obtained within 72 hours of the session
- Masks are worn at all times in the building. (No food/drink will be served indoors.)
- Temperature reading (non-touch) upon arrival.
- Hand sanitizer/handwashing upon arrival provided.
- Table linens are changed for each participant.
- Massage table surfaces, as well as doorknobs, etc. are disinfected between each session.
- We will discuss hand placements – you may choose hands on or above body, or if you prefer to receive on areas away from your head only
Please reschedule your session if:
- You have any symptoms whatsoever, even if they seem very mild (runny nose, sore throat, fever, loss of taste/smell, fatigue, etc.)
- You have been in contact with someone who has tested positive (symptomatic or not) in the last 10 days
- You are unable to receive test results prior to your session.
I so appreciate your patience and support as we work together through this.
*Healthy Davis Together provides free saliva tests FREE by appointment. The Cannery site is open 7 days a week. The test takes only a few minutes to administer and you receive results within 1-3 days. Therefore, if you have a session scheduled for Monday, please test on Friday. And, after testing please follow careful social distancing/masking over the weekend.